ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12-05-08 00:03
º½³¯, ²É¿¡ ³ë´Ò´Ù
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 3,049  
   ±èÇö¼÷-11ȸÀÛ°¡³ëÆ®.hwp (17.0K) [0] DATE : 2012-05-08 00:03:48
º½³¯, ²É¿¡ ³ë´Ò´Ù
 ¸²½ºÅ°ÄÚ¸£»çÄÚÇÁÀÇ ¡®¿Õ¹úÀÇ ºñÇ࡯À» µè°í ÀÖÀ¸¸é ¾Þ¾Þ°Å¸®¸ç ºÐÁÖÈ÷ ²É¸Á¿ï »çÀ̸¦ ¿À°¡¸ç ²Ü°ú ²É°¡·ç¸¦ ½Ç¾î ³ª¸£´Â ¹úµéÀÇ ¿òÁ÷ÀÓÀÌ ±×·ÁÁø´Ù. µû»ç·Î¿î ÇÞ»ì°ú ¹Ù¶÷ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ¹ú°ú ³ªºñ°¡ ¿Õ·¡ ÇÒ ¸¹Àº ²ÉµéÀÌ º½À» ÅÍÆ®¸®°í ÀÖ´Ù. ¸ðµç °ÍÀÌ ¼Ò¸êµÈ µí º¸ÀÌ´ø Àíºû ´ëÁöÀ§¿¡ »öÀ» ¹ßÇϸç ÇǾî¿À¸£´Â »ý¸í·ÂÀº ¾ðÁ¦ º¸¾Æµµ °æÀÌ·Ó´Ù.
 ³ª¸§ÀÇ ¸ð¾çÀ¸·Î »ö±ò·Î ÇǾîÀÖ´Â ²ÉµéÀ» ±×·Á³½ ³» ÀÛÇ°À» °¨»óÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀº ¹«¾ùÀÌ ¶°¿À¸£¸ç ¾î¶² »ý°¢À» ÇÒ±î. ²ÉÀÇ ¿ÂÀüÇÑ Çüųª Çâ±â¸¦ °¨ÁöÇÒ±î. ¾Æ´Ï¸é ½ÃÄ¿¸Õ ¸ð¾çÀÇ ²É °°±âµµ ÇÑ ÀÌÆĸ® °°±âµµ ÇÑ µ¢¾î¸® ȤÀº ¹«¼öÇÑ Á¡µé¸¸ º¸°í ¸»±î.

³ªÀÇ ²ÉÀº »ç½Ç¼ºÀ» ¹ÙÅÁ¿¡ µÎ°í ÀÖÀ¸³ª ±× »ç½Ç¼ºÀº âÁ¶ÀûÀÎ º¯ÇüÀ» °ÅÄ£ »õ·Î¿î »ç½Ç¼ºÀÇ ´Ü°è·Î ÁøÀÔÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. µû¶ó¼­ ±× âÁ¶Àû º¯ÇüÀÌ µÈ ²ÉÀº ¿¹Àü¿¡ ÀÚ¿¬°è¿¡ Á¸ÀçÇÏ´ø ÀÚ¿¬ ±×´ë·ÎÀÇ ²ÉÀÌ ¾Æ´Ñ ±â¾ï°ú °¨Á¤¿¡ ÀÇÇØ À籸¼ºµÈ º¸Åë¸í»ç·ÎÀÇ ²ÉÀ¸·Î Ç¥ÇöµÈ´Ù.
 ¹èä¹ý(ÛÎóôÛö)À¸·Î ¹ÙÅÁÀÌ µÇ´Â ¹Ø±×¸²À» ±¸¼ºÇϴµ¥ ¿©·¯ Â÷·Ê ÁßøµÇ´Â ¸é°ú ¼±, Á¡µé·Î Èåµå·¯Áö°Ô ÇǾîÀÖ´Â ²ÉµéÀ» Ç®¾î³½´Ù. È­¸é À§¿¡ ´Ü»öÀ¸·Î ±×·ÁÁø ²ÉµéÀº ¼ö¹¬ÀÇ ´À³¦À̱⵵ ÇÏ°í ¿ª±¤À¸·Î ºñÃÄÁö´Â ²ÉÀÇ ÇüÅÂÀ̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù. ¹è¸éÀÇ »öä¿Í ´ëºñµÇ´Â ¹«Ã¤»ö ȤÀº ´Ü»öÀº È­·ÁÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ²ÉÀÇ °ü³ä¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³­ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ´À³¦ÀÌ´Ù.
 ¿À´Ã³¯ ¿ì¸®´Â ¼±¸íÇÑ »öä¿Í È®½ÇÇÑ ÃÊÁ¡ ¼Ó¿¡ »ì°í ÀÖ´Ù. HD TV¿Í µðÁöÅÐ ¹æ¼ÛÀº °¥¼ö·Ï ¼±¸íÇÔ°ú °­ÇÑ ÅæÀ¸·Î À§¼¼¸¦ ¶³Ä¡°í ÀÖÁö¸¸ ¼±¸íÇÔÀº È帴ÇÔÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ Áö°¢ µÈ´Ù. ÆĽºÅÚ ÄÜÅ× ¸ñź µîÀ¸·Î ¹®Áú·¯Áø ²ÉµéÀÇ ¸ðÈ£ÇÑ °æ°è(outline)´Â ¸íÈ®ÇÔÀ» °­¿ä¹ÞÁö ¾Ê¾Æµµ µÈ´Ù. Áö¼º¸¸À¸·Î´Â °áÄÚ ±ú´ÞÀ½¿¡ µµ´Þ ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø°í °æÇèÀ» ÅëÇØ ¾ò¾îÁú ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¸¶À½ÀÇ ÇÁ·¹ÀÓÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÛÇ°À» º»´Ù¸é ÇÑ°á Æí¾È ÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.
 ¾î´Àµ¡ ¿­ÇÑ ¹ø ° °³ÀÎÀüÀÌ´Ù. ±ä ¿¹¼úÀ» À§ÇØ ³» ªÀº ÀλýÀ» ¼ÒÁø ÇÒ ÀÚ½ÅÀº ¾ø´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ °È°í ÀÖ´Â ÀÌ ±æ¿¡¼­ ÀÌÅ»Çϰųª ¸ØÃâ »ý°¢Àº ´õ´õ¿í ¾ø´Ù. ÇÏ¿© À̹ø Àü½ÃÀÇ ÁÖÁ¦¸¦ ¡®º½³¯, ²É¿¡ ³ë´Ò´Ù¡¯·Î Á¤Çß´Ù. ²ÉÀÌ ÇÉ µéÆÇ¿¡¼­ ¿À¸§¿¡¼­ Àß °¡²Ù¾îÁø ²É¹ç¿¡¼­ ³ë´Ï´Â ±âºÐÀ¸·Î ±×·Á º¸¾Ò´Ù.  
 ¡®º½³¯, ²É¿¡ ³ë´Ò´Ù¡¯´Â °á±¹ ÀÛ¾÷ÇÏ´Â °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ È­µÎ Çϳª¾¿À» È­Æø¿¡ ´ãÀ¸¸ç ³» Àڽſ¡°Ô ¹¯´Â Áú¹®ÀÌÀÚ ´äÀ̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù. Âù¹Ù¶÷À» ¸ÂÀ¸¸ç »ý¸íÀ» ź»ý½ÃŲ º½ÀÇ ²ÉµéÀº ÇêµÈ °ÍÀ» ¹Ù¶ó°Å³ª ¿å½ÉÀ» ºÎ¸®Áö ¾Ê´Â´Ù. 30³âÀÌ ³Ñ´Â ¼¼¿ù µ¿¾È ¿­ ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ °³ÀÎÀü°ú »ï¹é ¿À ½Ê¿© ȸÀÇ ´ÜüÀüÀ» ÇÏ°í ÀÖÁö¸¸ ÇÑ°á°°ÀÌ ²ÉÀ» ÁÖÁ¦·Î ´Ù·é °Íµµ ÀÌ ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.
 ²ÉÇÇ°í ³ªºñ°¡ ³¯¾Æ´Ù´Ï´Â º½³¯, ²É¿¡ ³ë´Ò¸ç »îÀÇ Çâ±â ¹¯¾î³ª´Â ½Ã°£µÇ±â¸¦ ¼Ò¸ÁÇØ º»´Ù.

ÀÛ°¡³ëÆ® I ±è Çö ¼÷

Spring Days, Strolling around the Flowers
Artist¡¯s Note I Kim, Hyun-Sook
When I listen to the orchestral interlude, ¡°Flight of the Bumblebee¡± by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, I can vividly picture the busy bees buzzing in and out of flower buds collecting honey and pollen and carrying them to their hives. Flowers burst into the warm spring sunlight and breezes tempting the busy bees and butterflies to work harder. The earth colored in grey as if everything had become extinct during the winter now sparkles in all sorts of colors. It is always so marvelous to watch the strong vitality of the colorful blooms in the spring.
I draw flowers in a shape and color of my own interpretation. Looking at my paintings, I often wonder what kind of images and thoughts people would have. Do they see the whole picture of the flowers? Can they smell the fragrance? Or do they see just a lump of blackish flower-like or leaf-like shapes put together, or countless spots?
I draw my flowers based on reality. However, reality moves into another phase of reality by going through the process of creative transformation. The flowers are transformed from natural flowers to artificially recomposed ones, by my memories and emotions. Their names are no longer proper nouns. They are depicted as a flower representing a common name.
The background sketch is painted first using the traditional ¡°Baechae¡± coloring technique, applying colors from the backside of the canvas. The flowers are painted on the background sketch repeatedly overlapping each other. Sometimes, the flowers are depicted in numerous dots to express fully bloomed flowers in profusion. The monotone colored flowers remind me of flowers in the traditional ink and wash painting, but they are actually the shape of flowers seen through the backlight. The contrasting achromatic or monotone colors, create a different feeling from the classic perception that flowers are colorful and beautiful.
We are living in the times that emphasize clear colors and a definite focal point. Although the HD TVs and digital broadcasting have wielded their influence with clearer and strong tones, the vividness can be perceived only from the opaqueness. The ambiguous outlines of flowers created by smearing pastel conte charcoal do not need to be coerced to maintain a clear distinction. Intelligence only, can never reach enlightenment. A frame of the mind that can be acquired through experience should make it easier for viewers to appreciate the paintings.
The time has slipped by and here I am having my 11th solo exhibition. I do not have confidence that I will exhaust my short life to pursue the long arts. Neither do I have an intention to deviate from this path that I have taken nor to stop here. That is why I named the title of this exhibition as ¡°Spring Days, Strolling around the Flowers.¡± I painted as if I was strolling and ambling in the flowery fields or on the oreum hills with well-nurtured flowers.
The title, ¡°Spring Days, Strolling around the Flowers,¡± is actually a question, and also an answer to myself, when I depict different topics one by one on canvas. The spring flowers that delivered a new life through a cold wind do not desire for a vain ambition. For this reason, flowers have always been the theme of my paintings for more than three decades, of the eleven solo exhibitions and over three hundred and fifty group exhibitions. On a spring day when the flowers bloom and butterflies fly, I wish that viewers can have a pleasant time strolling among the flowers and feel the fragrance of living.